Holiday

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Holiday » Lifestyle / Real Life Experience » Funny Story About My Recently-Enhanced Wife...

Funny Story About My Recently-Enhanced Wife...

Сообщений 1 страница 15 из 15

My wife recently had breast-enhancement surgery.

During her "Sizers Appointment", she chose somewhat large implants, which surprised me because initially she had said she only wanted to be a "Full C". When she placed the sizers, the doctor said he estimated she would be a "medium D" with the size she selected.

He also noted that they couldn't go any bigger because she didn't have enough room between the bottom of her areola and the bottom of her breasts to fit anymore implant without causing her nipples to point downward in the process, which she really did not want.

Just a few days ago we visited Victoria's Secret so that she could get an official measurement (after her 7 week appointment, during which the doctor said it was a good time for her to "get measured"). So, we arrived at the store and she disappeared into the backroom to get fitted. When she came back out to meet me, she was laughing. I asked, "What's so funny?" She simply shook her head and said, "Let's try the store closer to our home to confirm the opinion here."

So we did. And when she came back out she was laughing even harder. She asked, "Guess my size." She had initially been a 34B so I said, "34D." She shook her head and her laughing increased. "Bigger."

I guessed again, in shock this time: "34DD?!" She kept shaking her head.

Then, she looked at me and said very slowly: "32DDD".

I nearly fainted as she continued laughing. She joked, "So much for not going too big, right?!"

We laughed all the way home after she came out of the store with three brand-new 32DDD (32F) sized bras from Victoria's Secret. And every day since then has been simply incredible. She is actually overjoyed with her look and size, which shocks me because I never thought she'd be thrilled to be bigger than a D. My 5'5", 124 lb, 32DDD/F wife. Unreal.

Life can be crazy sometimes.

My favorite size! hahaha

Mine too, now!!

......nicccceeeee....

You being a boob man, did you think she was a trip-D?

Before her most-recent doctor's visit, she asked me how large I thought they ACTUALLY were. I guess a full D and maybe even possibly a small DD. But I shrugged that last estimate off- I kept telling myself, "There's no way she's a DD."

But then I'd see her nude or try to get my hands around them and I started thinking, "Well, I don't know...I mean- they're HUGE!"

Altho I understand the bra sizing stuff is fun, once you go bigger they mean so little since it’s a measurement of ratios. Personally since I don’t care at all about and for natural tissue, I just focus on the CCs of the implants. Those will always give you a good idea of size, regardless of how big or small the girl they are in is.

Вы здесь » Holiday » Lifestyle / Real Life Experience » Funny Story About My Recently-Enhanced Wife...

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно