Holiday

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Holiday » Star Members » The TPB Shirts!

The TPB Shirts!

Сообщений 1 страница 15 из 15

There's been a lot of talk and no show about the free starmember shirts, but they're finally here. They've been ordered, developed and shipped!
Every starmember can have one for free, just PM me your address data, and your size, and we'll ship it to you. But we do expect a few pictures of you wearing them in return.

It's a white spaghetti strap shirt with our logo on it. We have sizes XS, S, M, L and XL. The shirts have about 10% stretch and are known to be a bit on the larger side.

Regular members can order them too and will cost €10 for the shirt and €10 for shipping (International).

We will post the pictures of the ladies wearing our shirts here in this thread.

Just white, with dark blue print... looks best when wet ;)

This is great!  Awesome to build community and brand awareness for TPB.

hey Indy, great news :) is it like an improved version of the first one?!

We never really had a first one, we had someone else make a test version but did not agree on the result. This time we did it ourselves, got it from the same factory as where your clipteez shirt came from. It's basically the same shirt, with a different print. So if your clipteez shirt fit properly, the TPB shirt will fit the same. If it was too big or too small, you can order a smaller/larger one ;)

cant wait to see some pics in dirferent size ;)

Looking forward to see how they look!

It's been two months. I was ready to ship two years ago. Any news...?

I'm interested! Any progress?

Do you still have them, I would love one!!!

Yep, just PM me the address. Would love to see a picture of you wearing it thouh ;)

Has anyone modelled them for TPB yet Indy?

Вы здесь » Holiday » Star Members » The TPB Shirts!

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно